This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply to you any of the services (Services) listed on our website www.theinteriorscurator.com.
This website is owned and operated by THE INTERIORS CURATOR LTD (Company number 13200027) or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user/viewer of our website.
These Terms of Service (“the Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you and THE INTERIORS CURATOR LTD. These Terms govern your use of this website and the services we provide in booking our creative and design services.
You should understand that by hiring any of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- – The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- – Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- – Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- – This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, illustrations, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- – All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- – Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- – From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or have any comments about the website experience, please email [email protected].